- What information does MicroHealth collect?
- How does MicroHealth use the information we collect?
- How does MicroHealth protect your information?
- Will MicroHealth share the information it collects with others?
- What access does MicroHealth give you to your personal information?
- How are "cookies" and "web beacons" used on our Site?
- Is this privacy statement subject to change?
- How to send us your feedback
1. What information does MicroHealth collect?
1.a. Information you provide us.
When you register for our services, we ask for information including your name, email address, health community, treatment plan, mobile number, postal code, and profile picture.
When you log treatment events we store your health progress. For example, in the case of the osteoarthritis community we track medication intake, pain levels, movement, physical therapy, weight, mood, blood pressure, notes and pictures.
From time to time, we may ask you for other types of information like demographics, for example, when you participate in a survey or product test or when you enter a contest or other event.
1.b. Information we may automatically collect.
When you visit our website and apps, some information is automatically collected. For example, when you visit our websites your computer's operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type and language, and the website you visited before our site are logged automatically. We also collect information about your usage and activity on our Sites. For more information about this practice please refer to "How are "cookies" and "web beacons" used on our website?" Additionally, when you use our mobile services, we may automatically collect data about your device such as your device ID and how you use our application including pages you view.
1.c. Information we receive from third parties.
We may also collect additional information about you from third parties to assist us in providing you with services. For example, if you are a physician, we compare the name, medical school and graduation information you provide with the AMA database to help verify the accuracy of our subscriber database.
2. How does MicroHealth use the information we collect?
We use of information collected through our Services to:
- operate and improve our Services;
- respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- provide and deliver products and services you request;
- send you related information, including confirmations, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support messages;
- better understand you so that we may tailor messaging and services based on your interests, preferences, and needs;
- better understand how you use the service and thus optimize the service based on your interests, preferences and needs.
- communicate with you via text message, email, mobile alerts and other messaging services about commercial, non-commercial, sponsored and non-sponsored clinical information, FDA and product safety alerts, new drugs and pharmaceutical studies; by accepting the terms of this Policy, you are opting in to receiving these communications from MicroHealth; please note that you can opt out from any messaging service at any moment;
- send you information via email about products and services offered by MicroHealth and our selected partners; by accepting the terms of this Policy, you are opting in to receiving these emails from MicroHealth (if you do not wish to receive these kinds of emails, you may choose to opt out by updating your profile. See "What access does MicroHealth give you to your personal information?”
- send you invitations, by email or other means, to market research survey opportunities through MicroHealth’s programs; by accepting the terms of this Policy, you are opting in to receiving these invitations from MicroHealth (if you do not wish to receive these invitations, you may choose to opt out by updating your profile. See "What access does MicroHealth give you to your personal information?"
- link or combine your information with other personal information we collect through our Services or get from third parties, to help understand your needs and expand our products and services.
Transfer of personal information to other countries
By using our service, you are consenting that your information may be transferred, stored, and/or processed in the United States and/or other countries where we operate now or in the future.
3. How does MicroHealth protect your information?
We are committed to respecting your privacy. We take appropriate measures to protect the information that we receive about you from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. No method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure; as a result, we cannot guarantee absolute security.
4. Will MicroHealth share the information it collects with others?
We do NOT sell your personal information to anyone for direct marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
MicroHealth may share and/or publish aggregated or deidentified information such as statistics or health behavior patterns by customer segment. This information will not include any information directly identifying you.
MicroHealth may only share personal information as follows:
- with your consent, for example, when you agree to our sharing your information with other third parties for their own purposes subject to their separate privacy policies;
- with third party vendors, consultants and other service providers with whom we contract to help us provide our Services. For example, we may work with companies to host and maintain our data and website properties, analyze our data, or provide marketing assistance. All contracted third parties must agree not to use your personal information other than to fulfill their responsibilities to us. So the level of privacy does not vary;
- in connection with or during negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding involving sale or transfer of all or a portion of our business or assets to another company.
5. What access does MicroHealth give you to your personal information?
You own your data. You may amend any inaccuracies or update your Jointfully profile, including your personal information and email preferences, at any time.
You have the option of correcting, updating, changing contact, clinical and demographic information and other information previously provided and stored in our database. If you wish to correct, update or change your information, simply update your profile.
You may opt out of any promotional emails at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions in the promotional emails you receive from us, by updating your profile as described below or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to update your profile: Please log into Jointfully.com, sign in using your email address and password, and then click on "Profile".
You can delete your account and all of your information at any time. Records may be still stored securely during the period that laws require to respond to lawful requests and legal process. After that grace period the information will be deleted permanently.
6. How are "cookies" and "Web beacons" used on our Site?
"Cookies" are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive. We use both session cookies and persistent cookies on our website to help us provide you with a more personalized experience and improve our services. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser settings to remove or reject cookies. Disabling cookies in your browser, however, may prevent access to some features of our website.
We may also collect information using Web beacons. Web beacons are electronic images used on our Sites and in our emails. We use Web beacons to count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and to tell if an email has been opened and acted upon.
Cookies and beacons allow us to collect usage statistics. The information stored in cookies and beacons does not contain personally identifiable information.
You can read our Cookies policy to learn how to disable certain cookies.
7. Is this privacy statement subject to change?
Please check this page for changes from time to time to make sure you are aware of our latest privacy practices.
If we make any changes to this Policy, we will change the "Last Updated" date below.
8. How to send us your feedback
Our goal is to respect your privacy and we encourage user feedback to help us improve our privacy policies. If you have any questions or suggestions about this privacy statement, please contact us at: email@example.com .
MicroHealth, Inc. 1481 Fifth Avenue, Suite 9G, New York, NY 10035, USA